The ProSet® XT3 can be used in a variety of applications, setting a large range of breakstem rivets, lockbolts, and sealing plug sizes. The extremely large stroke of 26 mm allows the placement of longer rivets like Monobolt® and Interlock® in one set. The innovative, ergonomic design ensures maximum user comfort and efficiency.
The ProSet® XT3 will set 4.0mm (5/32") to 6.4mm (1/4”) diameter rivets in all materials. It will also set 4.8 (3/16") diameter lockbolts and up to 9.0mm diameter sealing plugs with additional nose assembly.
- High force-to-weight ratio
- Quick-disconnect nose housing and jaw case for easy maintenance and service
- Clear quick-release mandrel collector bottle reduces downtime
- Integral exhaust valves for fast setting cycles
- Class-leading lightweight construction with balanced handling
- Comfortable, low activation-force trigger
- Adjustable vacuum exhaust direction
Economy & Safety
- Air isolation switch during MCS removal
- On/Off, left- or right-swivel air fitting minimizes air consumption and noise and conserves energy
- Rubber base designed to avoid damage
- Latest technology lip seals maximize re-priming intervals
- Piston bearing rings ensure maximum robustness and tool life