PLUSNUT® has been specially designed for integration into plastic parts, hollow sections or sheet metals requiring high ultimate thread strengths. The slotted shank splays out into four “petals” on the blind side of the base material providing a large bearing surface and maximum ultimate thread strength.
Benefits compared to the original RIVNUT®
- High ultimate thread strengths
- Large clamp area
- Great variation of component thicknesses with a blind rivet nut
- Low radial tensions within the component
- Large backside flange diameter for high pull-out loads
- Slotted body for the widest available grip range
- Ideal for plastic and thin sheet applications
- Available in steel, stainless steel, aluminum and brass
The PLUSNUT® has been designed to provide the ultimate pull out strength in thin sheet metals and plastic. Its slotted body splits into four legs providing a wide load-bearing surface on the backside of the parent material. The PLUSNUT® also features the widest grip range of any blind threaded nut. A grip ID mark is included on the head of the fastener for grip range identification.
RIVNUT® PLUSNUT® Pre-Bulbed
The PLUSNUT® Pre-Bulbed has been designed to be installed using torque controlled hand or power tools. A simple torque hand tool can be packaged with this fastener for customer installation. Use of the C302 power tool can install this fastener in variable thickness plastic materials such as those produced by rotational or blow molding. A grip ID mark is included on the head of the fastener for grip range identification.