The Rivstud® features a round serrated body that installs in the same fashion as the Rivnut®. The Rivstud® is an ideal alternative to weld studs or clinch studs.
The Rivstud® fastener makes fastening easy as they:
- Install blind eliminating the need to access the backside of the workpiece.
- Install into galvanized or pre-painted materials without damaging the surface.
- Install without warping the workpiece.
- Install after finsih to elminate thread masking.
- Install into material as thin as .020 or 0,5mm
- Install without producing harmful dust, gas or electromagnetic fields.
- Install into a wide range of material type and thickness.
- Install with hand help pneumatic tools at any location on the assembly line.
The Rivstud® fastener is available in M5 to M8 thread sizes in steel with Zinc/Yellow finish. It is ideal for applications on vertical surfaces where the mating component can be “hung” on the Rivstud before final assembly is made with a mating nut.